Sunday, May 8, 2011

Phew!

Phew! I had a busy, fun, picture filled weekend!!!! 


Friday and Saturday I hung out with cute and crazy Jr. and Sr. High girls from our youth group. We had a girls sleepover and Spa day! It was such a fun time :) 


Facials :) 
 (I was taking the pic). 


We painted flower pots for our moms! 


These pictures speak for themselves...major Spa Day! 


We even had chair massages! So relaxing! 


Here we all are! It's so fun to be a girl :) 


Sunday was mother's day!! I love spending time with family!


My wonderful parents!


My prince :)


All the ladies!


love!


:)


haha.


Next we visited my prince's family!


My prince and his mom!


Happy Mother's Day!


This is Peppi (My prince's grandma's puppy).

:)


I took a bazillion more pictures, but figured this was enough for now. 



TOMORROW (Monday) I WILL BE ANNOUNCING THE WINNER OF THIS GIVEAWAY!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!! 

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. aww Laura what a great weekend for you :) great pics! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a great weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun weekend. the spa day looks amazing. I awarded you the versatile blogger award on my blog. check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That spa day looks amazing! So fun!! I love all the pictures, Glad you had a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete