Sunday, March 11, 2012

I am not dead

I am not dead.

Although the past two weeks I have felt pretty miserable...



I have had some kind of body aching, throat hurting, head throbbing, nose blowing ... thing going on inside of me. Therefore, all of my free time has been spent falling asleep on my couch and not blogging. 

Well, I decided I should just let everyone know that I am still alive and getting well :) 


Along with that thing attacking my body, I have this thing called graduation happening at the end of April! Woooot Woooot! 
This is quite exciting, but it also means that the next month I might feel a little overwhelmed. Of course this has nothing to do with the fact that I am a major procrastinator...


Usually my view right before I fall asleep on my couch 

My wonderful, thoughtful, prince has taken care of me the past couple weeks. Friday, I came home to this card and chocolate :) 



On a brighter note, the weather in Minnesota has been GORGEOUS! Last night, my prince and I walked to dinner


On the way, God decided to teach me a little lesson :)


I could never see enough sunsets in my life. They are one of my favorite things in the whole wide world.  Last night, this sunset reminded me that even in the snot filled days or weeks of life...God brings joy. It reminds me that in the crazy, busy, unpredictable-ness of life, God is my only constant. I need to take the focus off of my circumstance, and put it on His faithfulness.



(( hmmm...maybe my two-week icky sickness was simply God's way of drawing me closer to him )) 








Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Booooo! I'm so sorry you've been sick :( That is the worst!
    April is going to be here before you know it... SO excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you have been feeling sick, but so glad you are getting better and have a nice boy to take good care of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get better dear Laura! I have been fighting some junk myself, it has decided to mostly attack my right lymph node which make sleeping and eating difficult at best. Hurts like heck! They think I have the parvovirus which has been in my system now for a month! All I can say is"GO away virus!" I too am very fortunate to have wonderful king Greg(ya get to be king once your a grandparent!) taking very good care of me! I am blessed, to be sure!

    ReplyDelete