Tuesday, December 13, 2011

WILW

I'm linking up with Jamie for WILW! 


I'm Loving...
This tea from Caribou. It's way yummy and flavorful and requires no added sugar! You should try it :) 

I'm Loving...


My new journal! 
It just makes me want to write in it :) 

Journaling (not an actual word?) is a habit I get in and out of...but I love it when I do it! 
It's SO good to be able to look back and see how God works in your life, and journaling is one way to do that (along with blogging ;)) 


I'm Loving...


This tutorial found on the one and only Pinterest! Holla! 


What are YOU loving?  








Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Yum that tea looks delicious! I also love journaling...which I have failed at doing lately :( As you said though, blogging is great and similar! Today I am loving that Christmas is next weekend already! I am SO exctied to see my family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you for following...I'm a new follower of yours now, as well. I'm with you on journaling...I loved it but it's so time consuming. I've let blogging replace it. :) So my blogs tend to be super honest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE pinterest.. Those teal & white things are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete