Friday, December 30, 2011

Year in Review

The year is almost over...can you believe it?!

I'm linking up with Silver Lining for my year in review


What a busy year 2011 was. I could share lots, but that would be boring I'm going to stick with three major events in my life that occurred this past year. 


#1

My prince became a youth pastor, and we started attending a new church


My prince and I were only engaged at this time, but I felt God was calling me to join him in His ministry. This was a very hard, scary, but exciting move for both of us. I am so thankful that God knows best. His plans are ALWAYS perfect. 


Actually, our FIRST EVER event with my prince as the youth pastor was the New Years Eve all nighter! 


It has been an amazing year, and we love all of our youth!! 


# 2

We bought our first house



We found the cute little townhouse our first time looking...and fell in love. I remember sitting in the empty kitchen praying for this house, and for God's timing.

We bought the house at the end of May. My prince moved in, and we began the renovations :)


We painted almost every wall in the house!
Of course you eat chocolate while painting...I opened a dove, and it told me "You are exactly where you are supposed to be." 


It became our house in July, and I love to call it home





# 3

I married my prince charming




Definitely the best day this year :)



Looking back over 2011, the overriding theme is that God is faithful. I did not always understand or like what I saw or felt...but I am so glad that God sees the bigger picture. He knows the plans He has for me, and His plans are always the best! 

Happy New Year! 




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing year!! I love finally see your beautiful home!! So cute! Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet post. Your wedding pictures are stunning. Thank you so much for the link up! I really appreciate it. Here's to a great 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great year.... a year you will remember forever. :)

    ReplyDelete