Thursday, January 20, 2011

thankful


This weekend is going to include some of my favorites...



mmmmm Panera

sleeping in!

spending time with my prince <3


and also some of my not-so-favorites...


COLD weather :(

It never ends...

Most importantly, I am choosing to be thankful this weekend. Every breath we take is a gift that we don't deserve! Don't let those not-so-favorite things of yours distract you from those little treasures in life... 

In the spirit of Friendly Friday I want to share some links with you of some newer blogs that happen to be friends of mine! Check out this blog (a friend who happens to be one of my prince's groomsmen :)) and also this lovely blog (one of my bridesmaids :))! Share some Love!!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. found you from boost your blog friday. Now a follower. Hope you will follow along with me. I love your thankful post. What a good reminder to me that I should be more thankful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Post Laur! Have a happy weekend -- see you guys on Sunday :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest follower!
    Visiting from the blog hop. I'm so glad I found your blog.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Nancy
    http://discoverdirectselling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura,
    I'm a new follower of your lovely blog. So nice to meet you.

    Dawn @ Mom-a-Logues
    http://www.mom-a-logues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete