Monday, April 11, 2011

a quick hello

I have about twenty minutes before class...I finally have a chance to say hello to all of you wonderful people! 


My weekend was FUN but BUSY. Let me just say that procrastination is not a good thing. However, not procrastinating for me would mean that I have absolutely no down time or free time. This just isn't acceptable...therfore I procrastinate! (I know, I know...) 


Friday I got the privaledge of helping my talented sis-in-law Ria photograph a wedding! This was such a cool, fun experience. The closer my big day gets, the more emotional I am at weddings :) oh how I love them! 


Saturday I met with my friend Claire (the one on the left) 
Claire was going to be in our wedding, but she is going to Kenya this summer to do missions! It is sad she will not be able to come, but I am SO very excited for her. I have not talked to her for a couple of months, but we met at Dunn Bros and ended up talking for three hours! I just love catching up with girlfriends :) 


Also, Claire still needs to raise alot of money for Kenya (she leaves June 3rd)...so please pray! 


Saturday also included a Spaghetti dinner and Silent auction for my little brother's baseball team...and a fun night at my sisters! 


SUNDAY WAS HOMEWORK ALL DAY AND NIGHT. (enough said). 


I realize this post is very random and not too exciting, and I honestly don't have much more to say. I also need to go to class now...BUT I would like to leave you with this...

““He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.”” - 1 Peter 2:24

When life freaks out on me, this keeps me going. 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. i love that verse too!!! that is so neat you get to help photograph the weddings with ria! not too much longer and it will be your wedding! yay! :)

    ReplyDelete