Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tagged!

I was tagged by Emily at Live a Charmed Life! So here I go :)




Here is the break down:
1.  Post these rules
2.  Post 11 random things about yourself
3.  Answer the questions set for you in their post
4.  Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5.  Go to their blog and tell them they are "tagged"
6.  Tag 11 people


11 Random things about me

1. My toes and fingers are ALWAYS cold freezing. This week I have resorted to the hairdryer to warm me up.
2. I love garlic.
3. One of my favorite parts about being a preschool teacher is being able to do messy art projects!
4. I am an extreme supporter of chick flicks. The sappier the better :)
5. I want to learn how to crochet.
6. I love vintage things.
7. I could eat a whole bag of clementines in one sitting!
8. I greatly greatly dislike traffic.
9. My meal is never complete without dessert.
10. I am very gullible :)
11. I love being married!


11 Questions about myself

1.  What is your guilty pleasure TV show? It used to be the bachelor...but not this season. Recently I watched the show "Beautiful People" on Netflix 
2.  Name one song that you love to jam out to that is totally embarrassing? Baby by the Beibs :)
3.  Where do you want to send your kids to school?  Public/private/home school? I grew up in a private school and loved it...so that would be my dream.
4.  One food you will never grow tired of? pasta and bread. I love me my carbs :)
5.  What is your favorite Pinterest search? food
6.  Did you order your girl scout cookies?  If so, what kind? Not yet, but I love thin mints!
7.  What color do you decorate with most? white, teal, browns
8.  Which store is a total guilty pleasure? Anthropology! In my dreams I can buy everything there...
9.  What are your favorite baby names? hmmmm girl names are easier for me. I like Lucy and Ella
10.  What is your "dream home" vision? White cottage with wildflowers. Shabby chic...fireplace...enchanted garden in my backyard :)
11.  Is your current job your dream job? My dream job is to be a mom :) but I do love what I do!



11 Questions for you


1. What is your favorite pair of shoes you own?
2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
3. What do you use more...oven or microwave?
4. Who is your celebrity crush?
5. Where is your dream vacation?
6. How many hours a week do you spend in the blog world?
7. What is your favorite holiday, and why?
8. If you were trapped on an island, what three things would you want with you?
9. If you could travel back to any decade, which one would it be?
10. Sweet or Salty?
11. What's your favorite past time? 


I tag...


Jamie
Rebekah
Ria
Melissa
Jessie
Mckenzie
Annalynn
Breanna
Beka
Steph
Bre






Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love these kind of post! :) You get to know so many new things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are you!? Loved reading these facts about you....
    And seriously. Using a blow dryer to warm up toes and fingers is a genius idea! My husband will probably want to thank you for that idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo Love this!!! I will be posting this next week - thanks for the tag love you are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I'll post today :) Thanks Laura!

    ReplyDelete