Saturday, February 19, 2011

something or everything?

Hello Friends! I have missed you!
My roses from my prince have been blooming and keeping me great company :)

I have been a little out of the blog-world the past week. I have been feeling a bit stressed out lately with the business of life! Wedding, school, work, social-life? How do I fit everything in and not go crazy? In the midst of all my business I have also been trying to fit in time with God. Hmmmm...fit in time with God?

So this is my revelation...

God should not be just another check on our to-do-list. He should not just be written into our planners. He should not be something we try to just "fit in" to everything else.

He is the air we breathe.

He is the way, the truth, and the life.

He is our only hope.

All things are made by Him and for Him.

He is not just something...He is everything. Apart from Him we are and can do nothing.

This video is powerful! Do we want God to simply be a part of our lives, or do we want God to be our LIFE?  



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment