Wednesday, December 29, 2010

back to work

hi ho hi ho it's back to work I go...but I had a wonderful time with my family at our hotel getaway! Time really does fly when you are having fun!

I took a few pictures at the beginning, but the rest of the days I was a bit of a photo-slacker...

we went swimming!

My big bro Joshy! 

the boys working out...and watching ESPN of course ! hello... the T.V totally motivates you to work out! 

we played fun games! (our family motto is "this is not a game of sensitivity" to most of the games we play haha)



we also found time to go shopping and watch the food network! Cupcake wars was intense! What is your favorite food network show??! :) 



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an amazing little vacation! I need one of those! I love the food network!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav was "The Neeleys" lol. So much fun!! Hope work goes fast today!

    ReplyDelete