Thursday, December 16, 2010

celebrating and Friendly Friday


 Happy Friday! I will be blog hopping today (see bottome of post), but first I would like to share some fun pics with you from Thursday! My beautiful mom, lovely sister, and adorable nieces and I had a little cookie-making time today! enjoy! 

aimee rolling the cookies in sugar! 

yummmmmmmmmmmm
Olivia makes the silliest faces :)
hehe

this was an experiment...when it didn't really work we decided to make a person! (of course :))


more cutesie faces! 


love these ladies! my gorgeous sis and mom! 
nana and aimee!


this weekend is going to be busy busy busy! I will be celebrating Christmas with my family on Saturday, and my Prince's family on Sunday. Also, Monday is my niece Aimee's 4-year-old birthday party! Lots of celebrations! I love spending time with family during the holidays :) more pictures will definitely be coming!

This is the last weekend before Christmas!! What does your weekend look like? Are you celebrating?

don't forget to join Friendly Friday!



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Great pics! Hi there~ I am your newest follower from the Friday blog hop! I would love it if you stopped by and returned the love :)

    http://waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog earlier! I am following you back. I love your pictures. I wish I could have some quality time with my sister and mom.

    Anyway, I have 2 giveaways going on if you're interested: We Don't Have It All Together

    It's super easy to enter both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh that looks like so much fun... Wish I could have come! Let me know next time ;0) I love cookies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blog and pictures. Following from friend Fri. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete