Sunday, December 5, 2010

crafting and colossians

I never can believe how quickly weekends go by...but here we are with another week in December! My weekend consisted of (way too little) homework, lots of movies, and fun time with my glue gun :) . I have always loved to do artsy things, but I never seem to have time or supplies to create! Well this weekend I took a small trip to Michaels, and gathered up some scraps from around the house. Here are some fun accessories I came up with!
 bracelet 
 hair clips
headband

I have so much fun making these, and am eager to gather up more supplies! Sadly, I cannot spend all my time crafting...this week I have some major work to do for my last week of school!!

Life is crazy.
Tooooo often I find myself going through life as a people pleaser, but I forget that my purpose in life is not to please others. It is to please God, and bring Him glory. His opinion is really the only one that matters! My encouragement for myself and all of you this week is this,

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men." 
Colossians 3:23

Thanks for stopping by! 

Photobucket

5 comments: