Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas pictures!

Is Christmas really over?! The past few days have been filled with lots of family and fun! Here are some pics from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!

Christmas Eve we went to church!

then I went to my prince's family's house for appetizers! (this is his sis)

my prince's mom got a kindle for Christmas...SO FUN. 

this was my present for my prince :) it's a blanket! 

another sis got a snuggie :) 

nieces opening presents!

I love this pic of Livie Lou! 

Christmas Day! This was spent with my family! 

my prince and I 


sis-in-law Ria! 

 cute cousin Ashley!

mmmm we made Chai


sister Steph! 

brother Tim!

steph and mom!

love this! Papi and Aimerz

cousin Max!

the gang playing the dice game! 



I hope you had a very merry Christmas! 

Tomorrow my whole family is going to a hotel for a couple nights. I am SO excited to have a few more days off of work to celebrate with family! 

How about you? Are you still celebrating? 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment