Monday, December 13, 2010

Extended Weekend!


This morning I woke up to a voicemail telling me I did not have to come into work...we were closed because of the weather! (I work at a preschool/daycare). I was very excited to hear this news, especially on a Monday morning! It also worked out perfectly as my sister was having ankle surgery this morning, and my dad was supposed to watch my nieces. My dad was feeling a little under-the-weather, so I hung out with the CUTE girls all day!

Olivia (Livi Lou)
Aimee (Aimerz)

we watched movies, painted nails, ate goodies, colored, took a nap, and I recieved a makeover :) So much fun to be a girl!

Tonight I will be watching the Vikings game that was supposed to happen on Sunday. However, the Metrodome roof collapsed with too much snow on it. Yikes...(see video!) So the game was rescheduled for tonight in Detroit (tickets are free!) SKOL VIKINGS :)



Photobucket

1 comment: