Saturday, December 4, 2010

I am soaking in my Saturday morning. Banana bread, hot tea, and God's word. Snow is falling outside the window, and Christmas music is on. I am cherishing this knowing that the rest of my day must include homework, homework, homework. yes, one more week of classes means finals are here! sigh...tests and papers galore! However, I am choosing not to get stressed out! Everything will get done...somehow :)

In the meantime... the knot website told me today that the wedding is 237 days away! Yikes! This sounds so soon and so far away at the same time. I have never been great at planning in general. In fact, my whole life I have always found myself procrastinating till the last possible moment. well, planning a wedding is for sure a challenge for me, but it is exciting!



Our wedding colors are teal and purple, with a little green accent also. My inspiration came from a peacock :) 

My dress is off-white lace, and I would love the wedding to have a little bit of a vintage feel to it! 

I always love advice or tips from anyone! 
Have a great Saturday!  


"We love each other because he loved us first." 1 John 4: 19 <3 


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Cute, Cute! It is going to be OH sooo pretty :-) You are doing GREAT Laura!! Have fun working on homework! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you beautiful sister. Your wedding is going to be absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH yay! Soo cute! I didn't know you got your dress! I am home in 11 days we need a date<3

    ReplyDelete